Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Valentines' Day to ALL my Single Friends!!!

I woke up this morning alone in my Queen size bed....
wondering why I din't just buy a plain full?
What was I expecting to achieve planning ahead?
Like I have been deemed the promise of a relationship!!
I laid back alone and smiled at my confidence.
The space next to me still so damn cold.
What have I done to not have someone?
Or is this God's idea of a practical joke?
I rolled out of bed... smelling the coffee ahead...
And looked around me and my sweet little home.
Is this all I have? An empty house to come back..
And my loneliness to hold and to boast?
Well, what happens to us is not our own will.
But there is a reason to all this madness.
When you go to bed and ask yourself...
What did I do to not have someone????
Remind yourself and all your single friends.
You are WHAT you are no matter who aint around.
And this is who you shall always proudly be....
The best lover you find is you yourself..
So Wake up and smile at me and THEE!!!

- NOT another 'simple southy'.... Just call me a Madrasi...

Keep the Cheer!!

2 comments:

Sweet00th said...

You couldn't have expressed it any better. Three cheers to our friendship!!

Sheba said...

always and forever Nani jaan...