Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Expressions - IF I Died Today...

The times I disappointed my friends,
The times I left them when I shud've stayed,
The times I wasn't around for my best girl,
OR was there just to hurt her pain.
The times I said sorry but did not mean it...
Oh the times I meant Love but did not say it...
The days the nights the hours the moments...
I could have shown them all that I really cared.
The memories flash and hurt my eyes...
No... the memories flash and hurt my soul...
My dad's silence when I was angry...
My mom's tears when I was in pain...
The lover that cried for me..
And I did not know it!!

Why did I not see this while I was still there?
The painful journey calls me to nowhere...
And my heart yearns for little more longer.
I cannot undo what I have done...
But I will take just one more precious moment,
To look them in the eye...
and smile with my heart,
kiss with my soul...
and touch them...
Just one last time and say,
"I Love You. Don't cry anymore for I am now your guardian angel, Sheba"

- NOT another 'simple southy'.... Just call me a Madrasi...

Keep the Cheer!!!

1 comment:

Dagney Wants It All said...

my philospher warrior princess friend, why must you make me cry on a Friday night?