Monday, November 19, 2012

THIS Love!


"I don't want this love" so you say...
Then take your name and your memories back with you.
To the comfortable and painless reality of yours
Where I can never exist because I am not a human.

I don't want THIS love, so you said...
THIS love that picked you up from the moment it saw you?
Or THIS love that gave you nothing but pain...
Or THIS love that patiently waited for you to come back?

If waking up each day and waiting for your text is love...
I don't want THIS love too...
If wondering why you never say good morning or good night everyday to me is love...
I don't want THIS love too...
If staying home every weekend to save money for our future trips is love...
I don't want THIS love too...
If watching you cry talking about your ex lovers is also love...
I don't want THIS love too...

If you can go everywhere to feel better than call me on my birthday, so you don't have to "prove" your love...
I don't want THIS love too.

If you can turn your cold heart when I am crying for you like a lost child, and say you don't have to "prove" your love...
I don't want THIS love too...

THIS love that you said gave you only pain will never find you again... 
THIS love is the lover that will hate you forever, for letting go of "THIS love"...

Chokher Bali